My sister and her family recently visited from London and I did not miss the opportunity to get some stuff so she could carry them for me. Though there were not a lot of items, I still love the ones I got my hands on. I was browsing through Amazon for some stationary and some Benefit products when I accidently ended up on Boots site.
Though I ended up choosing over 20 sticky notes and stickers, most of them had an ETA of about a month or more. So, I ended up choosing only these two items.
- Monthly Kit YOUR STORY Black Pink & Gold REPOSITIONABLE Kawaii Personal Planner Pack Erin Condren Mambi Organiser Stickers £6.45 – I had been looking for some planner stickers set since long but they are not easily available in India. The quality is not great and it is basically on your normal paper with the difference that the stickers are pre-cut.
- 15 X Avon Perfume Vials – Fragrance Sample “Little Black Dress” £2.98 got my hands– I wanted to try this out ever since I on the Avon LBD roll on deo. And I did not want the risk of a big bottle being broken in transit, hence opted for the sample vials. And they are perfect for day to day outings as they take up no space.
Boots is a pharmacy cum drugstore where they sell branded makeup and skincare as well as their own brand items. I had shopped from Boots when I was visiting my sister two years back and I knew I should ask her to get me something from there and then I got to know they have an online store that could actually deliver. I ended up on Boots trying to find Benetint and they had some cool offers on the Benefit products.
I have wanted to try out Benefit Benetint since a long time, but I was unable to find the mini version anywhere in India and that’s how I landed on the Boots website. And Boots was having some interesting offers on Benefit products. The offer was pick up four mini Benefit products for £15 and also receive a complimentary beauty bag and fragrance sample with it. Hence, I picked the following babies.
- Benefit Benetint lip and cheek color mini 4ml £3.75
- Benefit Badgal lash mini mascara £3.75
- Benefit High Beam luminescent complexion enhancer deluxe mini 4ml £3.75
- Benefit That Gal deluxe mini 7.5ml £3.75
- Benefit Complimentary beauty to go bag
- Benefit Complimentary fragrance sample
Another item I really really really wanted to try was a good face palette and NYX has been on my wishlist for a really long time. But the NYX face palettes available in India have about 5-6 eyeshadows and one shade of blush and highlighter and that’s it! And I already have a similar palette from Makeup Revolution. But look at this beauty! 15 beautiful eyeshadow shades, light, medium and dark, 4 beautiful blushes and 3 illuminators. I was head over heels man! Now I know why so many YouTubers love having different palettes! And all for £20! Had to get it!
- NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Set Make Up – Butt Naked – Underneath It All £20.00
Skincare Products (ft. the Boots brand)
Boots also does some in brand skincare items for dirt cheap prices. Most of them are for less than Rs 150. I dropped some of them in my Kerala house, hence they are not pictured here.
- Boots Essentials Wipes – Pack of 25 £1.00
- Boots Zingy Berries and Cream Shower Gel 250ml £0.75
- Boots 48hour Fresh Green Roll On £0.75
Burt’s Bees Natural Lip Balm, Pink Grapefruit, 4.25g £3.69
Boots Fresh Apple Shampoo 500ml £0.75 (Not featured here)
Boots Fresh Apple Conditioner 500ml £0.75 (Not featured here)
Boots Therapy Moisturise Shower Gel 250ml £0.75 (Not featured here)
Yardley Body Spray Collection £6
Boots does a various of items and that includes stationary and as soon I saw this sticky notes set, I was sold.
We Live Like This Sticky Notes Set £8.75
While this haul was about a month back, we recently did a Nykaa haul a week back and the video with the haul items is up on our channel. Check out the video here. Do watch it for a life update and some exciting news about the Project 2017 that was consuming us this year. We did shoot a video with the London Haul but the lighting was crazy and we could not go ahead with it.
Do watch, share, subscribe and don’t forget to spread the love!