Doodle Kit is a comprehensive set of products that helps one get started (and better) with doodling — one of the most powerful tools for creativity.
I stumbled upon Doodle Kit on Instagram a couple of months back and was super excited to try it out. Today, we talk all about it!
The Doodle kit comes in a small cloth drawstring bag and contains the following items.
- “How To Become A Doodle Master” instruction manual
- A wad of paper to doodle on
- Black marker
- Doodle Stamp
- Yellow highlighter
- Information card about the “Doodle Kit”
- The idea of the Doodle kit is not only innovative but amazing as well. Although it is difficult to assemble a kit on a theme, the kit does a pretty bang on job.
- The instruction manual is fun as well as great for a beginner.
- The quality and the presentation of the kit again is top-notch.
- The brain behind the kit also conducts doodling workshops, where you or a child can pick up more doodling tips along with the kit.
- The individual tools and their usefulness wrt doodling are questionable. Although the kit does mention a couple of activities with the stamp and glitter, there was no activity mentioned with a highlighter. I also do not understand the need for a highlighter for doodling. Although I loved the stamp, sans the ink this pretty moot for most people.
- While being priced at 749 rupees, the kit is not overpriced or costly BUT the price feels a little steep for the contents we receive.
Have you tried the Doodle Kit? Let us know in the comments below. Comment, share and don’t forget to spread the love!